« Home | Naruto shop updates » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Naruto Chapter 297, Lost and Harry Potter, .....



Naruto Chapter 297

I have finished reading the scanlation...Sai is a traitor, but it's good that Yamato knows the truth now as his clone is spying on Sai, Kabuto and Orochimaru. What is Danzou's plot???

Next Week's Lost

...is a re-run again. I guess there may not be a Lost podcast this week. Last week's podcast is late (I only got in on Wednesday). It is usually released on Monday.



Harry Potter and the Globlet of Fire

The DVD will be out on Tuesday...I probably will not be able to get it until the weekends.



Godiva's

Has any one watch this show on Bravo or CityTv? It is good; but, it is wierd to see someone from my high school on that show...Neil Grayston.....I saw him in the show Wonderfalls as well. Wonderfalls is a great show; it's a pity that Fox cancelled it.




--->

Previous posts