« Home | No more Naruto Cafepress Shops for me » | » | Naruto 361, 362 » | Harry Potter and the Order of Phoneix (Movie 5) » | Naruto 354 - 360 » | naruto 352-353 » | Naruto 348 - 351 » | Naruto 347 » | Naruto 345, 346 » | Naruto 343, 344 » 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 

Reaper

Tonight's episode of Reaper is a repeat. I was hoping that it will be a new episode, as I wanted to see the one where it was shot where I live. Their trailers were parked at the elementry school and I saw them (and the crew signs)filming outside the hospital. It will be great to watch the episode and find where they shot it, e.g. like where Work Bench is Canadian Tire in Burnaby =)

Hopefully, Reaper still have new episodes, and the Writers' strike ends soon. Most of the TV shows I watch have closed down productions. I don't want to watch any more reality TV shows (other than the ones I am already watching - Kids Nation, Survivor China and Amazing Race).

Labels:

--->