« Home | Other films/TV series that will be in Vancouver » | Twilight Movie 3 - Eclipse filming started yesterd... » | Hello From Earth! » | Scholars put braaaaains together to thwart zombies » | RIP John Hughes » | Kakashi Gaiden Anime Arc » | Naruto Live Action Trailer » | Naruto Live Action Show @ Universal Studio Japan » | The Beatles, Popular Music and Society Masters of ... » | Woman who missed Flight 447 is killed in car crash » 

Friday, December 25, 2009 

Iljimae

I have Kdrama withdraw due to You're Beautiful being finished and Lee Jun Ki's Hero is on a break. So, I have been watching other dramas that I have missed. I have been watching Iljimae (Lee Jun Ki version) lately; once finished, I will watch the Return of Iljimae (Jung Il Woo version).

Let's just say that the OST for Iljimae is really awesome....Flower Letter!!!

The following is a video with all my fav songs from Iljimae -- Flower Letter (Park Hyo Shin), Beethoven Virus -- Can you hear me (Taeyeon from SNSD), and Snow Flower.

Labels:

--->