« Home | SNL Short & Lonely Island » | Naruto 298, HP, JK Rowling, and new shop » | Naruto Chapter 297, Lost and Harry Potter, ..... » | Naruto shop updates » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

Naruto 299 and some other things

Naruto 299

Summary: There is not much action in this chapter. The Sai that was hang last chapter is actually a corpse that Kabuto created. It is not known whether Yamato's clone is able to continue to follow Orochimaru, Sai and Kabuto. Yamato told Naruto that it is Naruto who has hurt Sakura and cause the destruction of the bridge in the Grass Country. Naruto did not know that he is the one who cause the destruction when he turned into the 4-tailed Kyubi. Captin Yamato told Naruto that he will help him to seal the Kyubi. He also said that Naruto has his own awesome strength to hold up against the Kyubi's energy. He wants Naruto to use his own strength and eyes, not the Kyubi's power and eyes, to save Sasuke and protect Sakura. Naruto agrees. Later, Sakura got a hold of Sai's picture book that Sai left behind. She is shocked and asked Yamato and Naruto to come and read the picture book as well...Who is Sai's brother???Is this someone already shown in the manga??? His brother on the cover of the picture book has light hair...most ppl speculate that his brother is Kabuto...Can't wait for chapter 300 next week!! (also, if anyone notice, in an earlier chapter where Team Yamato is in the bath house/hot spring before going to the Grass Country, it is shown that Yamato has the same ANBU mask as the ANBU person who save Sai the secret mission letter. I have always thought that all ANBU where different masks...could it be that Yamato know the secret mission already?)


My foot

On Tuesday night, I stepped on a damn sewing needle at home (I can't really see it as it blends with the light pink carpet) and it got stuck to the sole of my left foot. I poked myself with a sewing needle on my finger before and it does not hurt that much. But, this is really painful!!! My mom said that she was sewing that afternoon... I had to limp on Wednesday to go to work and I need to take the public transit as well, sigh... It is not really painful now, and I'm lucky that it is not infected.

--->