« Home | Tite Kubo - Comic-Con 2008 Jul 26 » | Restarting Cafepress shops » | No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Reaper » | No more Naruto Cafepress Shops for me » | » | Naruto 361, 362 » | Harry Potter and the Order of Phoneix (Movie 5) » | Naruto 354 - 360 » | naruto 352-353 » 

Thursday, April 09, 2009 

X-Men Origins: Wolverine out on May 1

X-Men Origins: Wolverine will be out next month on May 1. But it seems that the raw/no-sfx version of the movie is out on the Internet. I will definitely watch it at the theaters....In X-Men, my fave character are Rogue, Jean, Nightcrawler and Gambit. I'm watching it also as to partly support my fellow classmate Taylor Kitsch even though he looks nothing like the Remy LeBeau from the comics. Gambit is suppose to have black and red eyes!!!

Here are some photos of Gambit:




Gambit and his staff

Labels: ,

--->