« Home | New Naruto Shops - Team1, Hatake Kakashi, Akatsuki... » | Naruto Chapter 328 » | Naruto Chapter 327 » | Naruto Chapter 326 » | Naruto Chapter 325 » | NBC's Heroes » | Naruto Chapter 323, 324 » | Lost: A Tale of Survival (recap of Season 1 and 2)... » | Naruto Chapter 319, 320, 321, 322 » | New Naruto Shop -- Tsunade, The Legendary Sucker » 

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade



MCR is one of my fav bands. I love this album, more than Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge even...I think this is one of the best album they have ever released. The album is about a character named The Patient and about how he faces death. The Patient dies of cancer. Gerard said in an interview "This album is a story of a man, known as The Patient who dies in a hospital. He goes on an odyssey and examines his life and the mistakes he has made. His strongest memory is his dad taking him to a parade when he was a child. So when death comes for him, it comes in the form of a black parade."

MCR experimented with different sounds - most noticeably marching band drums in Welcome to the Black Parade. This album is opera-theatrical. They also have ballads. Most of the songs are really catchy. I find the Hidden Track really funny =) There are a few songs that reminded me of Green Day.

I love all of the songs, but the following are my favorites:
2. "Dead!"
4. "The Sharpest Lives"
5. "Welcome To The Black Parade"
6. "I Don't Love You"
8. "Cancer"
9. "Mama"
11. "Teenagers" -- Teenagers scare the living shit out of me!!! =) =) =)
12. "Disenchanted"
13. "Famous Last Words"
14. Hidden Track

B-Side -- "Heaven Help Us" (not on the same disk though)

Labels: ,

--->