« Home | Lost: - Episode 19 - S.O.S » | Changed Template » | Naruto 302 » | Lost - Episode: Dave » | Naruto 301 » | Naruto Chapter 300 » | Naruto AMV » | Something wrong with blogger » | Naruto 299 and some other things » | SNL Short & Lonely Island » 

Saturday, April 15, 2006 

Naruto 303

Naruto Chapter 303

Summary:

There is not much going on in this chapter. We know more about Sai's secret mission. Sai is to initiate the takeover conspiracy and take on the additional duty of being a spy. He will report intelligence regarding Orochimaru back to Danzou.

Kabuto went to Sai's room and found that Sai is not there. Yamato bounded Sai and they are outside of the cave.

This chapter talks about 'bonds'. Sai said that he is Danzou's arms and legs. He does not exist as a person and has no emotion. Sai is not even his real name. Sakura reminded him that he has emotions. That is the reason why he kept the picture book of Sai and his brother. That bond that he shared with his older brother was important to him. Yamato thought that Root ANBU made Sai to kill his own brother to rid of his emotions, much like the training of the Shinobi of the Mist (Zabuza). But Sai said that he did not kill his brother who is not related by blood. His brother died of sickness. Then, Sai talks about Sasuke, telling Naruto that Sasuke did not regard him as a brother. He asks Naruto why risk everything to save Sasuke.

Naruto's little speech quoted from mangahelper translations by centimetre:

In the past, I hated Sasuke. But... I came to find that I really enjoyed being together with him. It was a lot of fun... He...He was the one person who truly acknowledged me, accepted me - more than anyone else....And because, Sasuke is my friend...And I had finally come to share an important bond with him...

Sai tells Naruto that he will not be able to take on Orochimaru. Naruto replied with a moving and awesome speech (the old Naruto is back!!! this is my favorite Naruto quote):

Even if my arms were ripped off, I'd kick him to death.
If my feet were ripped off, I'd bite him to death.
If my neck were ripped out, I'd stare him to death.
If my eyes were ripped out, I'd curse him to death.
So, I don't care if I'm ripped to shreds- I'm still going to take Sasuke back from Orochimaru ('ttebayo)!


Looks like that Sai, like Neji and Gaara, will be converted by Naruto.

Labels: ,

--->