« Home | Naruto Chapter 329 » | My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade » | New Naruto Shops - Team1, Hatake Kakashi, Akatsuki... » | Naruto Chapter 328 » | Naruto Chapter 327 » | Naruto Chapter 326 » | Naruto Chapter 325 » | NBC's Heroes » | Naruto Chapter 323, 324 » | Lost: A Tale of Survival (recap of Season 1 and 2)... » 

Saturday, October 28, 2006 

Black Bears and Fireworks

Fireworks
They have banned fireworks on Halloween at the area where I live...too bad...but this still does not keep ppl from lighting them up. You can hear and see them at night...you can still buy fireworks if you know where to look. ;p

Black Bears
I have had close encounter with wildlife where I live:
coyotes
deers
raccoons (really big)
bunnies
snakes
dead rats
but never with black bears (which I hope I will never encounter)...

A month ago, a couple of Black Bears (mother and her cubs) went into my neighbor's garage at night -- they left their garage door open so the bears can just walk in. The bears turn over several garbage cans and left trash all over the driveway and the road...On the news several weeks ago, there is a lady that lived in Port Moody (very close to where I live) who got attacked by the bear. It is a mother bear with cubs as well, probably the same one that came to my neighbor house.

Today, someone smashed a pumpkin on the road across from my house and stuff are everywhere. No one will clean them of course (seeing how they don't shovel the snow in winter). This will just attract the bears...Hopefully, the rain will clear them out tomorrow. I don't wanna get attacked on Monday morning when I leave for work. They don't come out at 6am in the morning do they?

Labels:

--->